Capture is looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team. This position reports to the Communications Specialist Manager.
- Each CS is part of a work team. The work team is made up of a CS + Campaign Project Manager (CPM) + designer. Our writers are a shared service that all of our teams work with.
- Each team has its own portfolio of clients/partners — mostly colleges and universities who want to recruit high school students.
- The CS is the keeper of all communications knowledge for their partners. They know the ins and outs of what the school wants in regard to their branding and content.
- At the beginning of each work week, the CPM for each team uses a workflow system to enter tasks that must be ready for client review by the end of the week. Examples of tasks include writing and designing ads; and getting emails written.
- The CS takes those tasks early in the week and assigns them to designers and writers with specific instructions. The CS also takes on some writing themselves.
- Then, the CS edits the piece and gets it copyedited before it goes to the client for approval.
- Once any client changes are made, the CS launches that piece — sending it out into the universe for specific audiences to read it.
As our Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based software demonstrations, developing customer relationships, managing a systematic follow-up process, and closing new business.
We’re more than a group of data junkies in Bourbon Country; we’re a family of innovators looking toward the future. All Capture employees have 4 things in common, we are all Brave, Humble, Clear and Generous. Are you the next Capturite?
Interested in a position not listed here? Contact our Talent Manager to let us know!